K3350 Made in china Car highend rear brake shoes for MAZDA E-SERIE BOX KIA BONGO
|Products name||K3350 Made in china Car highend rear brake shoes for MAZDA E-SERIE BOX KIA BONGO|
|Car make||For MAZDA|
|Feature||LHD OR RHD|
1. High-quality OE standards, derived from advanced production control
2. Large warehousing operation capability can ensure delivery at any time
3. Ultra-multiple part number specifications, more than 700 models in stock
4.10 years of after-sales experience, accurately grasp the market conditions
5. Domestic professional inquiry system, zero-experience and worry-free sales
6. Overseas purchase of domestic professional high-end original ignition coils
7. Super cost-effective, super exquisite packaging, reliable quality
8. Professional pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale customer service tracking service
9. Fast and mature logistics system to ensure lightning delivery
10. Professional auto parts supplier
Symptoms of broken car steering gear
The method of judging a broken car steering wheel: when driving, the direction is unstable, the free travel of the steering wheel becomes larger, the steering wheel is difficult to return, understeer or oversteer, the steering wheel shakes, the direction shakes, the steering is heavy, and the car steering wheel makes abnormal noise.
If the steering gear is broken, there will be such a failure:
1. There will be abnormal noise when the steering wheel is turned on the spot, no matter whether it is on the spot or when the speed does not exceed 20KM per hour, there will be abnormal noise. Turning the steering wheel is very loose or turning the steering wheel is heavy and very difficult.
2. Typical power-assisted pump failures make it difficult to turn the direction, and the direction of rotation will be abnormally heavy when driving.
Reasons for abnormal noise of the steering machine:
a The steering column is not lubricated and has high friction
1. There is less oil in the power steering pump
2. There is a problem with the universal joint
3. The aging and hardening of the rubber sleeve of the suspension ears of the chassis suspension balance bar
4. The plane bearing is broken
How to fix the steering gear when it is broken
1. Repair the steering pump
2. Replace the new steering gear booster pump
How to protect the direction machine
1. Turn the steering wheel correctly: 1. Avoid turning the steering wheel on the spot, try to turn the direction after the vehicle moves. Turning the direction on the spot can only be used occasionally when the car is out of position under special circumstances.
2. When the vehicle is stable, the steering wheel should be returned to the solemn position to avoid the suspension system and tires from bearing the load
3. Try to avoid the steering wheel hitting the dead center position when you need to turn your head.